Colt's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Addie's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Baby's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Tax Season is Oh So Taxing!

I have no time to do much anything...one day off...and I'm SO ready for April 15th to come it's not even funny:( My day goes like this:

Wake up at 6am, sometimes I get Colt sometimes I don't (mostly just hop in the shower), get ready, see Colt for maybe 30 minutes while I get ready. Throw him in the car at 6:50 and we're off to Nana's. Drop him off say my goodbyes and off to work. Get to work usually around 10 after 7am. Work, work, work. Lunch break with the girls (Melanie, Tuan and Rhonda) and blow off some steam for our required 30 minute break. Breaks over...work, work, work. The clock hits 6:00 on the dot...I'm out the door. Get home at 6:15, feed Colt...he's always sleepy, goes to bed around 7:30 or 8. Then I finally change clothes and sit in the big chair with Josh and watch our recorded shows. Oh...and at some point between the time I get home and the time I go to bed we eat??
I miss my family, miss my friends and miss my SATURDAYS!! Two more Saturdays and we are done!

I did stop to take some pictures of our sweet baby...who is not going to be a baby in 1 1/2 months!
This is the face I get when I have to go...
Just thought this one was funny! Oh, what to wear today??

1 comment:

  1. LOVE that last pic!!! Way to cute and funny! When did he become such a fashionito??

    ReplyDelete