Colt's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Addie's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Baby's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

11 months

Colt is now 11 months. I'm not going to write too much b/c 1 year is SO close. I actually took Colt to the doctor on the 9th to check his ears and he weighed 24 1/2 `lbs and probably around 30 in. tall. I see that he continues to gain weight, someone once told me that they start evening out when they start crawling...now their telling me he will even out once he starts walking...I'm not holding my breath for that one, not that I mind a nice healthy baby:)


Speaking of walking, he CAN do it, but he's really not that interested in it. Although this morning I've seen him attempt it several times all on his own. Guess he's going to do this walking thing on his own terms. I don't necessarily feel like I'm forcing it, it's just so cute when he does it:)


He has discovered that he can open our front door, which is quite scary b/c it leads to several brick steps going down down down...and he LOVES to go outside and knows how to get there. When he wants to go (which is a lot), he will cry at all the outside doors and reach for the handle to get out. He also loves to go up and down, up and down the steps over and over again.

He is still such a little sweetheart, anyone need a hug? Come to him b/c he will definitely give you one and a good one. I just love it!

One more thing...we are currently weaning him off the bottle and it's going great so far...until he sees one then he starts panting and whining (like a little puppy). It's really sad, but it's best for him. I think the reason I'm so gung-ho (sp) about weaning him off the bottle is b/c I love his pediatrician and I want him to be proud of ME when we go to his 1 year check-up and I tell him he's not on the bottle anymore." Sad, huh?

1 more month and he's the big 1!!

No comments:

Post a Comment