Colt's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Addie's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Baby's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Oh Christmas Tree

I was going to wait until Colt was asleep to decorate, but that just would have been mean:) He was fully awake, but luckily I had my sister's, Rebecca, help me decorate and watch him. I didn't get a lot of pictures because it was just too much to do, but I got a couple. He was so amazed at all the 'balls' on the tree, and the 'shoes' on the little people, and he found a little truck that a squirrel sits on. So what you would here as we decorated for the season (yelling I might add) was "BALL!!", "SHOES", "TRUCK", and of course "NO COLT"! It really was fun believe it or not:)

No comments:

Post a Comment