Colt's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Addie's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Baby's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

A little on the "sensitive" side

I didn't want my post to say "a little on the feminine side" but those were my first and actual thoughts about my not-so-'all'-boy...boy, but for some reason, this doesn't seem to bother me...not now anyway. I KNOW my thoughts about this will change as he gets older but since he's still under the age of two...it's definitely accepted...RIGHT?

I've only put his hair in pig-tails once since he's been born because at one point his hair was a little long and I had just found out we were expected another baby, so I was going to see maybe what a little girl would look like (silly). Colt goes to daycare with other little girls that get to put things in their hair all the time...well who would want to be left out of that?? So, according to his teacher, he obsesses a little about bows if he sees a cute one in another little girls hair or if Mrs. Kaylee (his teacher) has a pony tail in her hair...to the point of crying and repeating "bow, bow, bow" as he's patting his head over and over again. This teacher (my favorite) loves Colt so much gives in and has been caught several times by me with bows in his hair. I say "caught," it doesn't bother me in the slightest, but it's rather hilarious still when I come to pick him up and instead of finding a rough/tough little boy I see this:

Here he is making sure that his pig tails are still in...and it's not a pretty site when I finally take them out...angry!


This is one of my favorites...and the reason why I knew this one was in MOST of the day is b/c of the following picture....that hair is NOT moving!




Another reason for my post, he is yet again obsessed with shoes...not only shoes, MY shoes, not only MY shoes...my HIGH HEELS...Maybe this is a normal thing, I don't know. But he could spend forever in my closet going through my shoes and putting them on. These are his favorite pair. The other day, I had all my shoes neatly put away and pretty tight together, and he comes out wearing these shoes. I went back to my closet to check out the damage...no other shoe was even touched...these high heels were his choice for the day.



There are other reasons to say he's 'feminine' which I'm sure is normal considering he spends most of the day with me and the other part with his female teachers. To occupy him at the grocery store/Target I'll give him my compactor and blush brush to "put on make up" and that will take care of about 15 minutes. He loves it...

I will end with saying that he is also obsessed with Trucks and Tractors so he's a well balance child in my opinion:)

I think this is my favorite picture of the year...this is SO Colt!

No comments:

Post a Comment