Colt's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Addie's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Baby's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Colt's Art

I got this idea from Pinterest...I sure am hearing a lot about Pinterest...but I haven't had time to look around as much as I have wanted (for obvious reasons).  I have had a large poster size frame that I've been trying to find a cute "boy" poster for Colt's room.  Then I saw something on Pinterest that game me this idea...

And it turned out so stinkin' cute AND personal.  I have kept just about all of colt's projects from school in a shoebox and got my favorite out and put them in this frame.  It also looks so cute in his room.


No comments:

Post a Comment