Colt's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Addie's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Baby's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 1, 2012

It's here!!

2012 has fastly come upon us. I'm really not into new year resolutions so I havent made any, mainly because I never follow through.  I do love to hear about resolutions and think "good for you," but not realistic for me... Addie is approaching 4 months now so I've decided that maybe its time to try to get rid of some of this baby fat. I'm tired of being out of shape and I have the dreaded and oh so hard to get rid of 'Dunlap' disease...my belly dunlapped over my pants:) Well it's been like this for a while and I'm almost positive it will be with me forever because I LOVE food with a passion, I work full time and have two kids...where is the time to really focus on myself and my belly:) So this isn't a news years resolution, it just happens to be right at the new year.

Now the question is what to do?? I've started running again...that's my 'go to' for exercise, but I would like to do more...I would love to do Crossfit, but my schedule doesn't give me the opportunity to do so...so we will see what I come up with.  But NO promises or resolutions:)

No comments:

Post a Comment