Colt's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Addie's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Baby's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Half a year!

If the first 6 months went by this fast, I'm sure the next will too:(  We love watching Addie grow and every new thing she does, I think to myself, "she's not old enough to do that!" But I guess she is.  The biggest (and saddest) thing that I've noticed Addie doing lately is when I hold her, she no longer wants to lay her little body and head on my shoulder (unless she's super tired), she's on my hip, like a big girl, taking in the world, not wanting to miss anything.  Oh well...she's still oh so sweet!

We went to the doctor for her 6 month check up and...

Weight - 17 lbs 9 oz (73rd %)
Height - 26.5 in (67th %)
Head - 43.5 cm (43rd %)

Addie started running a fever Monday night, so no immunization shots at her check-up.  The doctor was a little puzzled by her high fever (102.7) with no other symptoms, so the diagnosis was the default - virus.  Who knows.

What's she's doing now:

Eating 6 oz every 3 or so hours (5 bottles a day)
Slowly (very slowly) added solids in her day (maybe once a day) - doctor said to do 3 times a day (I'm on it!)
Sleeping like a champ - 11 to 12 hours at night with two good naps during the day
Size 3 diapers
Still fits in 6 month clothes, but 9 month is a little more comfy
Basically sitting up...she will fall over but for the most part, doing pretty good
Loves her brother and gets a good giggle from the smallest things he does
No teeth yet, but checking every day!
Oh and the ear hair is finally falling off:)

Here are some pictures of her at 6 months.  I got a little picasa happy with the editing:)










No comments:

Post a Comment