Colt's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Addie's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Baby's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, August 27, 2012

First Trip To the Beach

I'm trying to catch up on some posts I normally would post right away.  Like Addie's first trip to the beach.  This was actually her 2nd trip to Florida, but the first trip the weather wasn't cooperating so we never took her to the water.  So, this is her frist trip to the beach:)  We went down (last minute as always) to see Josh's sister and family...Jenni, Nils, Ayla and all their crew.  We only stayed for the a short weekend so the trip is somewhat of a blur now:)  haha.  But I do remember that Addie LOVED the water and the sand.  The water was PERFECT!  It was shallow for days and very calm.  The weather was nice too, overcast so I wasn't too worried about the kids burning.  This little chick was SO happy!   




I have a lot of "all time favorite pictures" and this is definitely one of them...I say favorite, but it's actually pretty gross.  I took a million pictures of Addie this weekend and when I was going back through them this one caught my eye.  At first glance, I thought...mmmm...how did she grab her "oh so tight" swimsuit and put it in her mouth?  Then I looked closer....nope that's NOT her swimsuit, it's spit up (lunch)...yep her lunch was that color.  How awesome is it that her spit up is the same color as her suit!?  Nice.  Not too mention how happy she is:)




Colt and Josh playing in the water.
This little guy loves the beach too!  He was covering his own legs...aw
He does NOT like for me to take his picture, so this was I snapped right after I called his name...caught him off guard.  Then he got mad I took it:)
Loved the sand.

Loved to eat the sand:)

No comments:

Post a Comment