Colt's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Addie's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Baby's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 11, 2013

Colt Turns 4!!

Our sweet baby boy turned 4 on May 11th!  I just can't believe it, while he IS getting big he still is the sweetest most affectionate little boy on the planet...and he LOVES his mama:)  He loves his daddy too but there's definitely extra attention in the mama department.  And Daddy usually gets a different kind of attention...he likes to beat him up??  Poor Josh, he wants hugs too but Colt likes to fight him! Oh what to say about this little guy, he is so interesting to me.  Just like a baby, I could stare at his sweet face and those crystal blue eyes all day long:)  He is always looking for hugs and kisses.  He shows us so much love, I think his little heart is made out of sugar he's so sweet!!  At night (we always lay down with him) after he finishes his milk, he hands it to me and says "all done" then he puts both hands around my neck and says "it's snuggle time," and basically smushes my face against his.  He has told me a few times to stop breathing on him.  Once he said "Mommy, I'm going to turn over but that doesn't mean I don't love you."  Haha, it was getting on his nerves:)  I can't help that I have to breathe!  We get random "I love you's," hugs, kisses...so sweet.  I get kisses everywhere...my face, hands, legs, head...doesn't matter:)

He is hit or miss being shy, sometimes he is and sometimes he's not.  Like for instance, if we catch the bug man at our house spraying he acts like he his is best friend, showing him his room, his trophy, toys, clothes...anything and asking him every question known to man about bugs and how everything works.  When it comes to dropping him off at daycare, he hides behind mama's leg and won't speak to anyone...it's a little frustrating because I want him to learn to be polite, but is it worth it when he's just being shy?  AND he knows these people!

He just finished K4 with Mrs. Donna, although he still is in her class for the summer.  It was fun listening to all the stuff that he learned.  Just recently when he says a word like "fish" he will make the "f" sound several times before saying "fish" then say "fish starts with F."  Amazing how early they learn these things.

His favorite foods are chocolate milk, grilled shrimp, pop-tarts, cinnamon rolls, cheese puffs, strawberries, apples, pretzels, peanut butter, any cereal, maple and brown sugar oatmeal...most of these things sound terrible...he really does like stuff that's good for him but I can't say their his favorite.  I've heard he eats veggies better than his friends at school.  He tells me he loves tomatoes but he doesn't always eat them:)  He really does good considering we don't MAKE him eat something he doesn't like.

No stats just yet...guess I need to make him his 4 year well check-up.

Little fella was pretty excited about his birthday this year and because of that we decided to have a little party for him.  I was taking the kids out of town for a family trip so we ended up having his birthday party at Chuck e Cheese on Wednesday night.  It was wonderful!  They did everything and I basically took pictures.  Having a party during the week is the way to go.  Everyone I asked to come was there:)  Here are some pictures of the partay:)

 
This is the only good picture I got of Mia, she was terrified of Chuck E, so as soon as he came out the first time, she spent the entire night at the front of the store.
 Julia

 William
 Logan and Stephanie
 D, Tera and Tuan
 Canon and Colt
 Layton Seth, I was very impressed with him kicking this ball!

 Preston
 Ryder

 Nana and Addie!
 Ryder and Martin
 Tera








 Time to Dance!!



 Time for the ticket blaster!  Colt had to choose one friend to go in with him and...he chose me!  Melt my heart!



 That was fun!  Colt had A LOT of tickets in his shirt!

 Addie spent some time trying to put all the kids shoes on...

 Alex
 Addie was a little scared of all the rides.
 Picking out prizes
 Party is over...we had a great time!  Colt is stuffing some candy down his throat.
 So hot and late, but always time to open presents!
    Happy Birthday sweet boy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment