Colt's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Addie's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Baby's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

FBC K2 Spring Program

FBC had a K2 Spring Program and all I can say is precious...is she not the cutest one up there??  No matter the fact that she didn't budge the entire time until the end when the audience clapped, she started to clap...yep she might as well have been sitting in the audience...but they DID need that sweet face up there:)  Biggest accomplishment is that she saw me, cried some (broke my heart) then pulled it together and stood up there the entire time.  I just love her to pieces!!



 Is there any other kid just standing there?  I don't think so...well except the one crying on the top row.


 I didn't listen to a single song, and pretty sure the whole thing was a blur to Addie too.  Just glad we got through it...now leaving her was another story:(  She started sing "I had a little turtle" days later, and I LOVE that song...we sing it a lot, it's too cute!  Below is her program.


No comments:

Post a Comment