Colt's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Addie's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Baby's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, November 28, 2014

Oh Christmas Tree

I didn't think I would do it this year, but I just HAD to put up our tree RIGHT away.  Josh and I got a new tree this year that I just LOVE!  It's so pretty!  We put it right behind our breakfast table, not the typical place, but it had the best space.  The kids helped me....wait....the kids were there, and they thought they were helping but it was rather stressful.  I think we managed to only break 4/5 ornaments (not nice ones thankfully).  I kept trying to remind myself to calm down, this is a special time, but I had both kids "throwing" ornaments at me and I can only put them on so fast.  The tree ended up being so pretty and the kids loved it...all that matters:)





No comments:

Post a Comment