Colt's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Addie's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Baby's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

8 Week Check-up

Well it's confirmed!  There is definitely a little peanut in there with a strong heartbeat!  You just never know.  I'm now 8 weeks along.  I feel ok, just yucky really.  My energy is pretty good too.  I would like to say that it's because of CrossFit.  I truly believe that a body in motion stays in motion, pregnant or not.  I go back in 4 weeks, which seems like a long time.  We've decided not to tell "the world" until 12 weeks just to make sure everything is ok.  We have told our family and close friends.  It's just so hard to keep it in!  I feel like I have a belly too that everyone is looking at:)  Probably just me!  Here is the little nugget....which literally looks like a nugget!

No comments:

Post a Comment