Colt's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Addie's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Baby's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, July 17, 2015

Beach Trip

This was a GREAT week!  Nana and Pops took both kids to the beach for a week.  I came to releive them Thursday night and decided to stay for the night and enjoy some beach time myself:)  Here is Addie painting my toenails...always turns out really pretty!


This was their first trip to the actual sand...hah...and I totally understand!  It's quite an undertaking to take them to the actual beach.  They have been going to the pool most days.


Pool time!  She's so silly!



Even though the stay was short, I enjoyed spending some time with these two!  And I LOVE the beach:)

No comments:

Post a Comment