Colt's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Addie's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Baby's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 26, 2015

Charlie is ONE Month!

Well here we are, one month!  From now on, I'm sure these monthly pictures were get here faster and faster!  Charlie is a little handful so far:)  He does sleep a lot, but if he's not asleep he's really not that happy.  I'm hoping it's just a phase...I know it will be!! 

Stats:

Weight - 9.6 pounds
Height - 22"
Sleeping - goes to bed around 9:00 pm (I can't keep him up any longer), wakes up around 1 am and 4/5 am.  Not too bad for a one month old.  And when he wakes up, he eats and goes right back to sleep!
Diaper - Newborn/Size 1
Clothes - 0-3 month

Likes:

The changing table, first half of bath (then he's done!), stroller walks (not too long), sleeping with mommy, swinging (sometimes), eating, sleeping during the day, LOVES the fan, and LOVES stretching.

Dislikes:

Being left alone and awake, second half of bath, bedtime...boy do I have to work...I know why they call if "witching" hour, it's tough.  Lots of crying and there's nothing I can really do.  I have found that going outside helps, running the faucet water, holding him upside down (face down) and holding him with one hand under his head and one under his hiney and bouncing, bouncing, bouncing...I've even gone as far and jumping (I'm careful!).  I've been very patient only because I know this doesn't last forever.

Here's our precious baby!





No comments:

Post a Comment