Colt's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Addie's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Baby's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, December 28, 2015

Charlie is Four Months!

Our baby is 4 months! I will always remember Dr Benak telling me four months was his favorite age and I can see why. This once very high maintenance little fella is so sweet and easy now.  He just lights up from ear to ear if he gets just a glance from me or his daddy. And he's SO happy!

What he's doing now:

Weight - 15 pounds even. Still sitting in the 40th percentile. 
Height - 26" (65th percentile)
Size 3 diapers
3-6 month clothes
Eating - I try to give him 5 oz every 3 hours but he's going through a weird stage right now and not eating much. The doctor isn't worried about it.  He will drink a whole bottle once or twice a day then it's only 3-4 oz the other times. Mmmm
Sleeping - ugh. This one.  With his weird eating he's getting up twice a night. And I get him be use I feel like he's hungry! Usually 1 am and 4 am. I'm tired. 

New things - blowing bubbles, getting in the bouncer, started batting at items/toys

Likes - staring at mommy or daddy (or anyone for that matter), his play mat, blowing bubbles, bright lights and sounds, bath time, his car seat toy, his paci!

Dislikes - tummy time for too long, being sleepy...mostly happy happy happy! (Even with his new eating habits)








No comments:

Post a Comment