Colt's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Addie's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Baby's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 27, 2016

Tornado Warning

Talk about scared to death!  We were about to go to bed, and the tornado warning sirens started going off.  It's kinda funny now because I told Josh "I don't like it", meaning I was ready to get the kids and go to our safe place.  He doesn't get very scared when it comes to bad weather but I'm terrified!  He was just ready to go to bed, but luckily a friend of his texted and told him he better check the weather.  A tornado had been spotted VERY close to our house.  So, he asked me to go get the kids from upstairs.  I jumped out of bed and got Charlie...Josh totally forgot about him!  I told him I couldn't get all of them!  So he went up to get the other two who were sound asleep and so confused.  We all bunkered down in our safe place (under the stairs in the hide out).  Addie thought it was SO cool that we were making pallets in the hide out and ALL in there.  Josh was in and out watching the TV and the kids and I were staying put!  Colt fell asleep right away in the most awkward position and Addie worked on making a comfy pallet for her to sleep in.  NO way she was falling asleep.  Thankful Charlie also slept through the whole thing.  It did pass over, but there was major damage just a few miles away from us.  So very thankful we were safe!
   



No comments:

Post a Comment