Colt's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Addie's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Baby's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 17, 2016

Camp KK & Papa John



Mom and John have set aside a weekend to keep Colt and Troy (the two oldest boys) and have some one on one time with them.  With all the grandkids, it's really hard to get to know and spend good quality time with them for an extended period of time.  This actually was Elyse's idea, which was great!  So here we are...I'm about to go on my girls trip for the weekend and Colt is getting sent off to KK's house.  I would not dare tell Addie where Colt was going...outcome would have not been plesent.  Well, Colt and Addie ALWAYS sleep together in the pull-out couch upstairs.  I was worried about her thinking NO way she would stay up there.  Sooooo, Colt had to be replaced...to the closet we went...and the hide-out and Colt's room and the playroom.  Made this little girl happy happy...and it worked!  She was so excited:)

 


I took Colt to Troy (Alabama) to meet my mom for the drop off and eat at Half Shell (yum!).  Rebecca and Mary Calla met us there too!  On the way there, Colt said "Mommy, I don't want you to leave me."  My goodness boy, melt my heart.  So, it was hard leaving him knowing that he wanted me to come along.  I knew he would be totally fine though! 

Next day they went to pick up Troy and Camp KK/Papa John was up and running!  First stop, the Tallassee Dam!  So cool and boys loved it!
 
 

 


This sweet boy has such a tender heart...KK said he was very attentive on everything, wanting to know how things worked, helping with the garden and asking a lot of questions.  She said he seemed very mature for his age.  Josh and I think it's mainly because he hangs out with kids a couple of year older (or more) than him all the time. 
 
 


Being silly...I'm seeing what Troy is drinking and pretty sure that's NOT a good idea...ahahahaha!
 


Up and at'em at 6:30 AM!
 
 


Papa John took them to breakfast at Shoney's.  Papa loves to teach and entertain!  He's so good with the kids and they mind and listen to him.
 
Add caption
 


Papa, KK and Troy came to Dothan to bring Colt home.  We spent some time at Nana and Pops' swimming and hanging out before they made the drive back home.  Colt had such a good time with them but he gave me a big ole hug when he got back.

No comments:

Post a Comment