Colt's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Addie's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Baby's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 20, 2016

1 year and 5 year check up

This was by far the WORST appointment I have ever been to.  Not because of anything anyone did...if you have a 5 year old, you know...the culprit...shots.  It was AWFUL.  I would never wish an appointment like this one anyone!  Let's just say Charlie was the best with his shots.  They had to hold Addie down:(  Also, before any of this went down they highly recommended Colt get a flu shot.  So I said sure...MISTAKE!  I will also say I will never make him get a flu shot again.  It pained me, I wanted to cry for them.  SO glad it's over!
 
We did get ice cream after it was all said and done.  Poor babies!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment