Colt's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Addie's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Baby's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 17, 2017

Christmas w/ My Family

This year I hosted since it had been a while.  I had a lot of fun decorating and trying to figure out how to hold all these people in my house.  It turned out so pretty:).  I really enjoy decorating for Christmas, I just wish I had places (shelves/furniture) to put things.  I splurged and got a few more things this year.

Here is Charlie getting into my sprinkles...










 Uncle Kenny, Mamama and Mama
 Addie is always so creative...I turned around and saw Josefina eating at the adult table, guess she couldn't wait.

 The kids table on the deck.  It was a little chilly in the morning but it ended up being perfect out at lunch time.






 Time to open presents.  Things were a little cramped but we made it work!












 Charlie napped through most of the day so when he woke up he got a lot of attention opening his presents.

 Spending the night!
 This was the most popular game that Colt got from Rebecca.
We had an awesome time!  I thought so anyway:). I love Christmas time.

No comments:

Post a Comment