Colt's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Addie's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Baby's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Little Teacher

Just about every where I go in the house I see little snippets of Addie playing teacher.  And she gets us involved too.  This is a project that was done and put up in our room about some story about a snow man and we had to draw the story on the snowman.  It stayed in our room for a LONG time.


These "morning messages" are covering her room, almost every corner.  Every morning at school, Mrs. Merritt does a morning message that includes a date, a welcome statement and a math problem.  You circle sight words, highlight the capital letters and fill in the unfinished statement.  It's great...wonder how many of these I've had to do!





And I wonder where my tape goes...



No comments:

Post a Comment