Colt's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Addie's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Baby's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Halloween!

Halloween!  Well, it started at 4:30 AM when the plan was to go to the gym (dressed up), but my little friend woke up before I was supposed to leave.  Well I couldn't NOT go, so he got on his costume and he headed out with me to the gym.  Stephanie was so sweet to watch over him while I worked out.

Spiderman trying to lift a kettlebell

I came prepared with toys
Here we are!  DeAnna and I are salt and pepper:)
Next up UPS girl for work!  I made my hat, ha!

Charlie had his party too but I had to stick around my office to hand out all the candy.
The crew!

I made it to the party but they all changed afterwards.
The kids...Colt is a zombie (hopefully one day he will be something more clever), Addie is JoJo Siwa and Charlie is Spiderman with blue hair

Addie and Layla
The party house!  This house is always so fun with lights and a DJ.

My Pepper!





Ally showed up with her M&M shirt on and Addie went right upstairs to change into the one I had so she could match her...So sweet.  She loves Ally!

Mmmmm, Charlie's bag!

No comments:

Post a Comment