Colt's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Addie's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Baby's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Decorating Contest

At work, for fun, we decided to have a door decorating party and I was 100% in!  The boys down the hall just KNEW they had it in the bag, but I wasn't going to let them win...no way!  So I had a fire extinguisher right beside my office door so I ran with it.  I got red bulletin board and painted the brick...yup, it was a little much but I got it done.  I also painted my fireplace, it was a fun project.  Let's just say I WON and I didn't rub it in at all.




Here are some of the other doors.





I mean the other doors were okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment