Colt's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Addie's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Baby's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Montgomery with Josh...


So, I decided to go to Montgomery with Josh to watch his #1 tennis player (Harris Barnard) play in the state championship game...one last trip before the baby comes. My mom, sister Elyse, and b-in-law Brian all met up with us. Mom wanted to see me huge since I was 37+ weeks pregnant. After the match (which Harris won) we ate at Jim & Nicks and got one last picture that I wanted to share of the three of us! I'm sure she is beside herself with two little grandbabies coming!!

No comments:

Post a Comment