Colt's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Addie's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Baby's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Work Baby Shower!!

OMG!! My work threw me the best shower ever! Melanie Holland, Rhonda Karabin and Tuan Blank from my work hosted the shower and it was absolutely awesome! I've been working at Jackson Thornton for close to 6 years. I started right after college in June of 2003 in Montgomery then transferred to the Dothan office January 2005. It's been a wonderful 4 years in the Dothan Office and I've grown really close to the people there. I can't imagine working anywhere else. They were SO sweet to throw me this shower, it was at Tuan's house and most everyone got to come. I got some great items for the new baby, a lot of necessities!! I can't wait to go through everything again and put everything in it's place. The big items I got was the crib mattress from D, Brandy, Leslie and Traci and the travel system (car seat & stroller) from the partners at work (Denese, Robin, Suzanne & Tommy). I also got a lot of bottles, sheets, toys, clothes, diapers, wipes, etc.!! I'm so excited now that I feel a little more prepared! Here are some pics to share of the shower:

No comments:

Post a Comment