Colt's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Addie's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Baby's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, July 17, 2009

She's a maniac...maniac that's foe show-ow!!

She's actually amazing...how DOES she do it? I'm talking about Nana (Mrs. Sharon). She cooks, she cleans, she buys us things...okay she hasn't cooked...but I wouldn't put it past her. As I mentioned earlier Nana (grandmother to Colt) is keeping Colt during the day at our house. She arrives around 7:45 most days:) for me to head on to work. Well, I think it was day 2/3 I come home and look in my laundry basket...empty...I look in Josh's laundry basket...empty...I look in Colt's laundry basket...empty. WHAT?? She has washed EVERYTHING in the house...oh, and not only are they clean they are ironed. The average human being that irons (does not include me or Josh) usually irons clothes worn to work/casual clothes...nope not this woman...she goes above and beyond...ironing our workout shorts, tank-tops, t-shirts...underwear???(surely not!). I spent 8 weeks at home and couldn't find the time to wash all our clothes...again, I ask "How DOES she do it"?? And she manages to take care of our little baby...and if any of you have a baby...it's not an easy task.

Also...if she's sees it's missing she's going to buy...dish soap, diapers, Sunday clothes for Colt, bleach, toys...hope Harry Wayne doesn't read this...oops!

If it's broke, she's fixing it...it's probably been 10 months since our fridge in the laundry room hasn't worked after a good storm and about 2+ months since our dishwasher wouldn't finish a cycle...guess what...she jumped on that!! Done...fridge works and dishwasher's parts are on the way...wow!! She washed a pair of my favorite black pants I wear to work...one of the legs' seams had come out...well she took them home to fix...yay! I've just been wearing them like that:) Hehe! She has fixed the kitchen sink hardware that was loose...it's been bothering me since we moved in....she's going to spoil us!

SO, Josh and I would like to say "THANK YOU" Nana...for everything you do!! Because of you, I can actually focus on Colt, rather than worrying about the house (and what is clean/ironed to where the next day). It is absolutely wonderful!! I hope you know that you don't have to do all these things for us, but they ARE greatly appreciated!

Oh AND I have one request NANA....take it easy for a day (or everyday)....sit on the big chair with Colt and enjoy him...and sleep/nap when he naps!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment