Colt's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Addie's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Baby's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

100th Post!

I would like to take this opportunity to thank my readers, family, friends and most of all my little inspiration...Colt. I looked back at my very first post which read and I quote "I'm not sure how well I'll be able to keep up and post updates regularly, but I sure will try!" Well, I think this has been a success. So, today......I make my 100th post!

I have to say, lately I've been working a lot (tax season) and can't do as much as I would like, but I'm not going to let Colt's big or little milestones go unnoticed:) I don't have anything much to add, but I do want to post a few 9 month pictures I took. I really was going to get someone to take his pictures this time, but with my schedule and the cold weather, it hasn't worked out. I think I did ok, except his hair was a little wild:(


1 comment:

  1. He's so grown up now!!! And LOOK at those designer jeans! Watch out Ava Grace and Julia, this guy's a fashionable cutie!!

    ReplyDelete