Colt's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Addie's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Baby's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Any body like Sushi??

Me and my friends have made sushi before in the past, and the biggest challenge is the rice! My friend Alisha told me about this sushi kit at walmart you can get that has the microwavable rice (that just takes a minute) and seaweed sheets (not sure what it's actually called) and you buy the 'fillings.' So, last weekend when my mom came down for the day we gave it a try. We got crab meat, avacado, carrots, cucumber and lemon (we're big lemon fans) and this sushi was absolutely wonderful!! I was so impressed and so was my mom:) We also got edamame to go with it, but the sushi itself was enough.

Here is the sushi kit:

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Aunt-Chun-s-Sticky-White-Rice-Sushi-Wraps-8.1-oz/10317808

If you like sushi, you gotta try this!! Delicious!

My mom in the makings:


Final product: (my mouth is watering right now)


Mom and Colt (he was cutting teeth and didn't feel too well:(

1 comment: