Colt's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Addie's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Baby's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 8, 2010

First Haircut

After getting asked twice in one week by two different people how old "she" (meaning Colt) was, I decided maybe it was time for a big boy haircut. I like to dress him in the john john's that are so cool and cute, so maybe that had something to do with it AND let's face it...Colt is a pretty boy! I will admit it...put him in some pink and no one would be able to tell.

I took him to the mall...trying to go cheap...I'm not one to pay a lot for any haricut let alone a haircut that is probably going to take about 5 snips. As soon as we came in we were on our way back (another benefit of getting your haircut at the mall...not a lot of customers). Colt was already sleepy and clingy so he sat in my lap the entire time. It was only the two of us, so my pictures weren't really the best (only one hand and with him sitting in my lap was quite difficult). Hope you all approve!!
Before:
During:
After:
Playing on the quarter machines afterward.

No comments:

Post a Comment