Colt's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Addie's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Baby's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Going Home

It's time to go home!  I love the hospital because everyone takes care of you and the baby, but I definitely was ready to get home:)


Here is my mom putting the Going Home gown on Addie.  We have been waiting for this day for a long time.


Sweet:)  I am just now seeing all that dark hair on her back...haha.  Look at those cute little feet.

Taking a break...

Beautiful!

Look at those almond eyes and their already so blue!


First time in the carseat....then the camera died:(

Later that day, looks like she is settling in just fine.

Nana brought milkshakes for everyone.

Then we had a party in Colt's room...3 babies and 2 toddlers.  It got a little wild but fun!



Colt said "I want to hold my baby Addie"

In the Baby Moses for the first night.  It went great for me because Addie stayed in my mom's room and KK would bring her to me when it was time to eat, then I gave her back to KK.  It was SOOO nice!

Great first day at home!

No comments:

Post a Comment