Colt's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Addie's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Baby's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 10, 2011

The Going Home Outfit

Especially made by KK (my mom)...the Going Home Outfit is complete and absolutely perfect!!  This outfit is very special and will stay in our family for a long time.  I only wish I could explain all that went into this outfit but I'm no sewer, just love the results!

The gown...I love how it buttons in the front, this will make getting it on her a lot easier.


See the detail?  The roses are so pretty!

The slip...which in my opinion could be a gown all on it's own!


I love love love these...the bloomers were also made and monogrammed by KK.  Soooo cute!!


The set...I can't wait to put this on Adalynn!!
Thank you so much KK!  I know a lot of love went into this outfit and it's perfect!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! This outfit is absolutely beautiful! Now you just need to hurry and haver her!!! :)

    ReplyDelete