Colt's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Addie's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Baby's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Addie 3 Months

Addie turned 3 months today.  I know this may sound weird but I feel like it's taken a long time to get to 3 months, maybe I feel like she's been around forever.  We could just eat this little girl up, she has ended up becoming SOO easy!  Exactly what we wanted, especially having a toddler taking up a lot of our time and attention.  She will lay on the floor on her playmat, bouncer or swing for a long time and be content as ever.  She does love to be talked to and will stare down anybody.  It's sweet.  She smiles easily and sometimes I think she can't smile as big as she wants when she gets excited...it's so sweet.

Her stats: (measured at home)

Weight - 14 lbs 6 oz
Height - 25 in

What she's doing now:

Eating 5 oz every three hours
Wearing size 2 diapers
Wearing 3 month clothes and some 6 months
Sleeping through the night (usually goes to bed around 8)
Sleeping less during the day
Loves her mobile, playmat, but mostly me, Josh or Colt playing with her
She doesn't talk too much only a little, she really likes to blow bubbles
Started drooling
Her hair has still not fallen out, and she continues to hold on to that ear hair!

She's doing great at daycare and one of her teachers told me yesterday that she was their easiest baby!  Yay!!  I go see her everyday at daycare and play and talk to her.  She gets so excited when I come see her.

She had her first laugh yesterday also.  She's been on the verge of laughing but hasn't "chuckled" yet, but she did yesterday.  I was pretending like I was giving her a zubbert on her belly and she thought it was pretty funny:) 
Here's our sweet girl at 3 months








With her Daddy

I love this picture, she's like "who has me now?"

Happy 3 month little girl!

1 comment: