Colt's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Addie's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Baby's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Holiday Projects

Any excuse to get the cricut out!

These were for Addie and Colt's teachers (filled with goodies of course)

Oh and I had a little help.  Tried to do a lot during nap time, but he woke up...hence the nice hair do.

Colt's classmates.

I cut the tags...these were actually labeled "flags" but they look like Christmas trees too:)


And just like last year, I made the tags for all the presents, some I did letters and others I did Christmas trees.  But it was fun.  I broke down and got new fun wrapping paper.



That's all I'm doing:)

No comments:

Post a Comment