Colt's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Addie's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Baby's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

It's a BOW Party

Addie boo has way too many bows...or does she...actually I realized this morning she doesn't have a red one...we need a red one!  One day playing in Addie's room we got the bows out and just started adding and adding.  Both kids wanted more and neither Addie or Colt were taking them off.  I actually had one on too...just one:)

This is how it started...This is a handband bow my mom made, I think it sticks up a little too much...and so does Addie:) HA




Here is Colt trying to locate a good place for another little clip.

There's a good place! (as he chokes her to get it on)

Addie sizing Colt's colection up.

I think she's pretty happy with her new do:)

No comments:

Post a Comment