Colt's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Addie's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Baby's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Christmas at the Toulmin's

We finally made it to Grandma's the weekend after Christmas.  The kids and I traveled to Hope Hull on Sunday to have Christmas with the Toulmin's.  The day was SO nice, chilly but still great to play outside...always a good thing at the farm.  Colt was pumped that we were going to the farm.  He actually told me a couple of times I was going the wrong way.  I really need to take him more often.
 
We ate a fantastic lunch of ham, mac and cheese and beans then opened presents.  The Corbitt's were also there, the more the merrier.  They forgot their presents....hahahahaha!  I was afraid I was going to do that but they managed to get in my car.  The kids were great!
 
Here's Addie looking pretty fly!  She loved her new necklaces.
 




I'm just realizing that Colt had on this same shirt Christmas Eve....hmmmm

Addie's favorite...bags!

 
Colt pryed his present open before Troy, this is him dragging it over to him to show him they got the same thing!!


Grankids with Grandpa (my Dad).  What a handful!

Now with Grandma (my grandmother)

Now for some fun outside.  While Elyse was feeding Blaine, I had these four outside.  Piece of cake when you have empty flower pots,rocks and a wagon...


So cute!  Troy is not letting go of his flower pots.


Addie and Justin

We had so much fun at Grandma's.  I know she had a fun time too having us over with all the kids:)

No comments:

Post a Comment