Colt's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Addie's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Baby's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Soccer Once Again...

Man, this one slipped up on me, another season of soccer...aka money maker...:)  Just kidding, but somebody has to be making some money off this because there are TONS of kids that play at $55/child.  Wow.  But no way we were missing it, even though I did consider it considering Colt's participation last season.  But it's good for him:)  Tough for us, last season was right in the middle of football season which meant all mommy! (I did have help from Josh's parents which is ALWAYS a plus!) and this season...well there's always the gym and who is going to open gym from 2-4 and what about NAP TIME!  We make it work though and luckily Josh is able to watch some this season.

First game was a success...I think we actually won (not that they keep score but...)  Here we see some 'game planning'  Oh!  I almost forgot to mention...if you look back at last season's first game on my blog...it was like I was torturing Colt to step foot on the field and he would have rather died than going out there alone.  I vividly remember carrying him out there while he was crying and trying to hug me and kiss me, finally I gave up and he sat with me and Addie the entire time while he ate snacks.  Poor thing...well tables have turned!  I was in the process of walking onto the field with Colt to try to persuade him to take his soccer ball and start kicking it into the goal when all of a sudden out of no where Colt pushed me ever so gently on my leg toward the side line and said "mommy, go back over there, I'm playing."  Gasp...ok, well I will then.  Big boy!  I was super proud...now on with the pictures...


It took Colt several tries to get this pose right, the ball wouldn't stand still but he finally got it.  He's apparently seen someone else do this too.  Sooooo cool!

 Waiting to play...


 Great form!

 This was after Colt's FIRST SCORE EVER!!  I was so proud!!  (i kinda teared up)
 And his best friend Preston (from the other team) was quite excited for Colt too!
 He was pumped!

 ANOTHER friend from school!  Eli!


 Oh...let's not forget Addie boo...she REALLY enjoyed the game. 

No comments:

Post a Comment