Colt's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Addie's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Baby's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, June 28, 2013

South GA Throwdown

I really don't know what I'm thinking when I sign up for these...all the anticipation/nerves/work it's a lot on this 33 year old body!  But what the heck, I've developed so many awesome friends, and the connection of going through event like this is amazing really.  It's nothing you can imagine...I mean who truly is the best at working out???  HA!!  I competed on a scaled level at the South GA Throwdown and we did pretty awesome...like 3rd place awesome:)  Nancy, Thomas and Brandon:)  Josh also competed, we won't say how they did, but he looks pretty awesome anyway:)




 The girls...the other girls...the ones in the really bright green...not sure if you can see them, competed RX...the beasts.
 The dudes, not sure what Nick is doing?

 See what I mean, he looks awesome, right?
 Ok, so when you work out, there's never a pretty face and I was the picture taker at this event, and who can take pics of themselves while they work out...nobody....but just to prove I did something...
Well here's another one, she just didn't catch me at the right spot, but I'm pretty sure I got this lift:)
 3rd!! - Did Nancy and I even sweat?
 LOVE this group!!

No comments:

Post a Comment