Colt's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Addie's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Baby's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 9, 2013

Trip to Auburn with the Corbitt's

Hopefully this will be an annual event, but the kids and I headed up to Auburn to visit for the weekend.  KK got to come too which was nice!  We love getting the kids together...Colt and Troy play so well and Addie and Justin get along so well.  Blaine is the youngest, but he will be catching up with Addie and Justin very soon.

I love going to my sisters because 1) we always have something to do and 2) she LOVES yard work and so do I!  Please hear the sarcasm in my voice!  She put herself to work as soon as we got there.  And I wasn't going to just watch her labor while I stood there (sort of tending to the kids) so I joined in...pulling weeds, sweeping leaves and raking pine straw up.  Guess I was earning my keep since we were staying there for two nights.  Thanks Elyse...your the best!

The next day we went to Calloway Gardens...so fun!  Brian kept Blaine for the day because he really is too little to enjoy any of it.  We had a great time and away from the house, Elyse didn't put me to work:)  Here are some pics from the weekend.

First stop was the Butterfly Center.  It used to seem SO big when we went as kids.





 This picture tickles me, because we were doing A LOT of yelling to get Troy and Colt to look through the holes while we were holding 25-30 pound kids...not easy...anywho after all the commotion we stood up to find an entire crowd watching and waiting for their kids to have a turn.  Oopsie...crazy moms:)
After this we went straight to the beach to play in the water where we spent the rest of the afternoon.  It was fun:)

Sunday Elyse and Brian made an obstacle course in their front yard for the kids to play.  It was overcast so we never made it to the pool, but the Corbitt's always come through:)

1 comment:

  1. You have to earn your keep at my house! Ha ha ha! At least we got the snakes out....

    ReplyDelete