Colt's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Addie's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Baby's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Halloween!

Halloween fell on a Thursday night this year and Josh had his last football game...ON HALLOWEEN...ugh!!  Anywho, I'm not going to lie I was a little stressed out.  Original plan was to go over to the Moss's cook an easy peasy taco soup/have appetizers and sweets.  She let me know mid-day that Canon had 103+ temp...so change of plans it was going to be at our house.  We only had the Arkles, my sister and the Bryants over but my house was in no condition to have people over.  I left early from work (with the kids) and basically fed them candy the entire time so they would leave me alone to clean and cook and get them ready/dressed.  It was all fine and not a big deal once I got it done:)  It was a fun night!  I love GP, GP is happenin' Halloween night!  Lots of people and everyone is out!  Here are the kids and some pics from the night.  It was me against two so I didn't get a whole lot...

Here is a pic of the two of them before they went to school:




 Addie and Collins
 I'm not really sure what I am...
 Bentley and Lindsay
 Colt was SO awesome, I asked him to help pass out candy and he did it like a champ!  Before he even got to go trick or treating.
 I'm sure Justin is giving Colt some life long lesson...on something...
 The Bryant's

 Finally got to go trick or treating.  And Colt is the oldest...riding in the wagon...

 Silly Ryder!

 I told Colt to give me some poses before we took a shower to get ready for bed...


Although Josh was absent, Halloween was a blast.  The taco soup ended up being SO good!  It was a hit and it really didn't matter if the house was clean or not!  Why can't I ever remember that??

No comments:

Post a Comment