Colt's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Addie's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Baby's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 19, 2013

The Pillow

So, I've had some issues with my neck, I guess since starting crossfit.  So I got one of those memory foam shape pillows.  Has worked wonders!!  And I have had no problems since I've gotten it and I don't even use it all the time.  Who knows.  What I do know is that a certain someone, Colt, is obsessed with my pillow.  It's really the sweetest thing ever and it just melts my heart.  He asks for my pillow and will smell it, rub all over it, buries his head in it and says "smell it mommy, it smells just like you."  When he wakes up on Saturday/Sunday morning, after I've already gotten up, he will bring it into the living room where I am and he says "look mommy, I brought your pillow," as he's carrying it in.  I love how he loves my smell so much.  I'll let him take it to his room so he can sleep better.  Once he told me that I needed to take it back because it may not smell like me anymore if I don't use it.  SUCH a sweetheart.  Here he is sleeping on it.  Angel is all I have to say:)


No comments:

Post a Comment