Colt's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Addie's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Baby's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, March 13, 2015

A Style of Her Own

I'm not sure where she gets it, but I love her personality and style...anything goes!

This was after church one day, took a step into her friend Maggie Kate's closet and out popped this.



She probably wore this to bed for a week straight, crazy enough I think she slept better!

My mom found this cute little hat a while back and monogrammed it.  She's been stuck on it for a while and puts it with just about anything.

We could NOT go to Target without these get-ups!  Addie insisted that she wear her batgirl costume then Colt followed along with going as the bug man.

I'll say "Addie, let me get a picture of you" and this is what I get...always ready. 

No comments:

Post a Comment