Colt's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Addie's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Baby's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, February 12, 2016

Strep X 2!

I know when it's coming!  My throat started hurting and I just KNEW it was strep again.  I also took Addie with me because I had a feeling she had it too.  We waited in the doctors office FOREVER and finally got the prognosis..strepx2!  I of course was hoping that Addie would take a good nap or at least lay around (like any sick person SHOULD do)...boy was I wrong.  I even made a deal with her that I would go to her room and WATCH her play while I laid in her bed.  A four year old can definitely handle strep better than an adult!  She was off the wall excited to be at home with me! 

She played...
We painted fingernails...
We made Valentines...
Finally got to be lazy for a minute...
We made chocolate smorse minus the graham cracker...
She LOVES tomato soup!  This was probably the happiest I was!
And when Nana brought Charlie home, she got to go through a HUGE bag from her Valentines party she missed at school.  She was so funny, everything she opened she said "that was SO nice of her (or him"  ha!

Next time I get sick...I only HOPE I'm the only one!

No comments:

Post a Comment