Colt's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Addie's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Baby's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 18, 2017

Making a pallet

I remember these times when I was little, there's something about making a pallet on the floor...and it can be anywhere!  When we spent the night at our Mamama's house, we would always make one in the hallway right outside the living room.  Now that I'm older it wasn't because we thought it was fun, it was because there was nowhere else for us to stay BUT on the floor.  It was a win win.  I'm sure our kids get way more pillows than we got as kids, not to mention the iPad Colt is holding!  I love seeing all three hang out and get along like this.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment