Colt's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Addie's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Baby's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 10, 2017

Lake Seminole Day Trip w/ Brannon's

Finally get to see the neighbors place they go to ALL THE TIME on the weekends.  We didn't stay, but came down for Saturday early.  We headed to lunch by boat to this yummy hole in the wall.  Then headed back for the kids to swim and ski.  Yeah, I wake boarded for the first time too!  Call me a scaredy cat but I stopped pretty fast because the moss/lake grass in the water was a little too close to the surface for my comfort!!  I know everyone got a kick out of my reactions but it was a little creepy!  Yeah, and about an hour after that we start seeing gators pop up here and there.  EEEEEK!













No comments:

Post a Comment