Colt's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Addie's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Baby's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, October 16, 2009

We did not plan this...

Apparently the Moss's and the Parrish's woke up this morning feeling pretty good about their offspring...check out what Canon and Colt sported to MMO this morning...



And just like the heading states...this was not planned. I took the boys to MMO this morning and picked them up...when I was picking them up, one of the Nursery ladies mentioned their outfits and thought it was cute what we did...and I said "what?"....I, of course, knew what I put on Colt, but never looked to see what Canon had on...no clue! I love it!!

BUT...it did give me the idea to do this:




Our good friend Tony gave Canon and Colt each a "Troy" football with their name and DOB on it and 2 Adidas outfits. So yes, they have matching outfits and they look so cute in them!

1 comment:

  1. That is hilarious! I love it. Luke is feeling a little left out, though, if you got a double stroller just for Colt and Canon...

    ReplyDelete