Colt's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Addie's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Baby's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

30

So, I'm officially out of my 20's. I held on for as long as I could. I have realized that birthdays aren't that big of a deal anymore…after you have a child. It really is all about them. I did find time for myself though.

This past Saturday, Josh and I were getting ready to go to walmart and the mall to get a picture with Santa. I was noticing that Josh was not helping me AT ALL…and was just dragging around wasting time. I was at the kitchen sink and looked out the window and saw my mom's car parked in our driveway…then the knock at the door. Mom and Rebecca came to see me:) So much fun! That was so sweet of them. She gave me some new silverware and a pie serving piece. We really needed some new silverware! At that point Josh couldn't wait any longer to give me his gift. He got me a new camera! It's awesome! My favorite features are that it detects a smile and will automatically take a picture if you smile and it's touch screen. Sweet!



That night we went to a Christmas party with our 707 church group and played dirty santa with a gift limit of $5. Some people are very creative in their gift giving. No one wanted my gift….oh well. What was most funny to me is that someone wrapped a 6 pack of coors….remember this is our church group. No, I didn't go home with the beer, but I did get some nice writing pens that the purchaser was very proud of (Brandon)!

Afterwards, we headed to RJ Saxton's, which is a bar…but it's a grown up bar. No smoke, not a lot of people, relaxing…we had a great time. The turn out was good…I didn't realize that many people were coming out…let's see…me, Josh, Deborah, Barry, Leslie, Ed, Tuan, Will, Mandy, Kyle, Brandon, Lauren, Eric, Traci, Lance and Brandy…I think that's about all.


These are all the December bday's that were there (D - 6th, Me - 13th, Tuan - 8th & Brandon 10th). I think the ages are 29, 30, 31, & 28...


Colt spent the night with Nana and Pops, so I didn't have to worry about getting him.

Sunday, Nana and Pops dropped him off early and we were so lazy all day and hung out with our little boy. We went to Logans with Josh's family that night. His parents gave me one of those Willow figurines of a mother holding a baby…so sweet…and I got some $$ from them…what will I buy!!

I also got many calls and texts…so thanks to all of you for a wonderful birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment