Colt's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Addie's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Baby's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, December 4, 2009

Stocking Project

I haven't liked our stockings in the past so, I decided that I would get new stockings this year. Then, I came across this really cute stocking pattern on the internet….so, I've decided to MAKE them. Not only do I feel like I CAN be crafty, I really want to be. I would like each of you to "Oooh and Aaah" over these. I'm saving the pattern in my Christmas stuff, so if there are more Parrish's in our future, I can make another stocking to match:)

Here is the website if anyone is interested:) I changed the pattern for each stocking to match our personalities. I love polka dots!
http://familyfun.go.com/crafts/elf-boot-stocking-667324/











1 comment: