Colt's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Addie's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Baby's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Attempt to take a Christmas Card picture...

No Christmas card this year...there were attempts, lots of "OH, look at the Christmas tree, go stand by it, look at me!!, say cheese!, NO COLT....stand right there, turn around...look at me, SMILE!!, COLT, COLT, COLT...look at me...CHEESE...SMILE!!!!"

This is the best I got...hahahah! Maybe next year...



This one is hilarious to me! Hahaha...I should have sent this one:) He was about to knock over the tree...

1 comment:

  1. those are really funny! You probably now know why Troy wasn't by the tree but was outside when I took his pictures. It entailed letting him run a lot and sticking some candy canes in his hands. I just hope it sort of works next year. I knew we couldn't put him with the cat this year!

    ReplyDelete