Colt's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Addie's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Baby's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Christmas in Wetumpka #4!!

Our final destination was Wetumpka, to spend Christmas with my Mom, John, Mamama and Crawford, and of course my sisters. We had some Tortilla soup that was wonderful. Luckily this year, we drew names instead of giving everyone a Christmas present. Most knew and some didn't know who their secret Santa was, so it was fun to see who was assigned to who. Elyse got me! How lucky did I get! I got this awesome plant/decorating pot...not sure what to call it, but it's sitting on my mantel and looking pretty fine! And some serving peices...for a relish tray. We had a great time...Colt got some good things...clothes, book, money, a table with four chairs, which he loves!

Once again most of the attention was on the boys...they entertained us all night. What did we do before they were here??

Here they are sitting together and we were throwing the ball to them and they were throwing it back...so easy to entertain!

OH!! And I have to mention it SNOWED ON CHRISTMAS!!! Probably won't ever happen again...we enjoyed it while it did as you can see! The snowflakes were really big!

We ended up staying the night at my mom's house...I would like to say we have a good night, but I can't. Colt ended up waking up at 2:00 a.m. (like a newborn) and I got up with him, moved to every single place in the house, tried to be quiet, went to the couch, the floor, the bed, stood up, sang....I ended up going to the living room, turning on the light, gettin the toys out and let Colt play. I took the cushions out of the chairs, got a blanket, got a snack (for me and Colt) and layed down for a while. Colt really wasn't having that! He FINALLY ended up falling asleep, while I was standing up in the kitchen at 5:30!!!! LONG night...then he woke up at 7:30...needless to say I was really tired...but we had a great Christmas:)
I think Elyse got a family picture of us in the snow, I'll have to track it down from her because I think it was really cute:) MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment