Colt's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Addie's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Baby's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Photos from Thankgsiving

I finally stole some pictures my sister, Elyse, took at Thanksgiving this year. These are priceless and it's so funny watching the cousins grow and interact with each other.

This is one of my favorites, his expression is really funny, but it makes me want to grab him up and hug all over him!



Knox, Colt and Troy "sharing" a little snack.




Picture with the grandparents, K-K and Papa (or "Tay" and "Pa")


Picture with the grandparents one year ago. Too cute! If you notice closely, everyone is sitting opposite from how they sat this year (not on purpose).

1 comment:

  1. I think Colt likes for me to take his picture. He will stop whatever he's doing and look at the camera...while making a face. Reminds me of my middle sister...

    ReplyDelete