Colt's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Addie's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Baby's Growing Chart

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Chip off the Ole' TOOTH!

I really don't know what to say and I can't believe I'm blogging about this...AND it could be worse, I know, but one thing after the other...geez:) I pick up Colt from daycare on Monday and his teachers and I are having a nice little chat...laughing, stories, blah blah blah... I start playing with Colt, turn him up-side-down and WHAT is this? Where the heck is the rest of his TOOTH?!?! His teachers were just as stunned as I was...really? You didn't notice...nobody? His "used to be perfect teeth" are now not so perfect and a little "hill billy?" Okay...I'm alright, actually no, I'm really sad:( PICTURES...PICTURES...PICTURES...they're not going to fix his tooth at this age... The more I thought about it, the more I can totally see how his teachers didn't know it happened when it happened. Colt is usually a tough little guy, bangs, bumps, bruises his head or anything else and then just keeps on going. There was no busted lip or anything, but I didn't really see how they didn't notice something a little off with him....oh well...I feel like I'm the perfect parent that this could happen to because I do let things go...and this is one of them. Now it will be a joke...on Tuesday I picked him up and asked Kaylee if he busted any more teeth out today. I have felt a lot of pity from the other teachers and the CDC director...makes me feel better:) They are maybe just as sad as me...and the more I look at it the more I think it's really not that bad...but I probably will get it fixed one day. He is suppose to go to the dentist in May so we will talk about it then...but for now...we can start calling him "Chip" or "Billy" either will do:)

Here's a picture of ole Chip. If you click on the picture you can get a more up close view of the missing tooth:( OH my goodness...he's so stinkin' cute!!


No comments:

Post a Comment